Monday, September 1, 2008

Recap

So from what I gathered from the other blog, the supplies our group needs is going to consist of: black plastic or cardboard, dark colored tape, foil, scissors, an xacto knife, various lenses, a digital camera, and a tripod

What Katie is bringing: cardboard boxes, foil

What I've got: xacto knife, scissors.

I'm more than willing to go pick other stuff up if we need it.

P.S. I liked the idea for your future classrooms, Tracy. I think high school students would really enjoy that.

3 comments:

tracyworkman said...

We will probably need people to bring lots of stuff to cover the windows, but we should probably keep the camera obscura discussion in the main blog so everyone knows what's going on (since it's a whole class project) :), I'm glad you found our blog though!

Katie Shutt said...

By the way, how much foil do you think I should bring? I've got a 37.5 sq. feet roll of Heavy Strength Reynolds Wrap...do you think that should be enough? And I've only two large sized boxes.

Amanda D. said...

Sorry Tracy, you made that abundantly clear with your first post. I somehow missed that and was under the assumption that this was a blog to sort out bringing supplies for the pinhole project.