Monday, September 15, 2008

camera trigger thingie

I emailed the place with the camera sound triggers during class and got an e-mail back pretty darn quick. Here is the transcript of our e-mails:

Hi Tracy,

They are free! We will send you some - how many do you need? The only
thing that you ask is that you document what you make and send us the
details!

Just let us know your mailing address and we'll send some along.

Cheers,

-Jer Thorp
Glocal Artist


On Sep 15, 2008, at 11:16 AM, Tracy Workman wrote:

> Hi there! We found your website while searching for objects to help
> us build a sound operated art maker for a school project (We are
> students at the University of Florida), and we would really like to
> get a glocal camera trigger board kit. Are there still any
> available? How much do they cost?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Tracy
>


I told him to send two. I'm pretty sure that it should come with all the bits that we need. The kits described on the website said that they did. Except of course for a digital camera to hack and an altoids box :) If someone knows somebody who is good with the insides of a digital camera I have an older one that just recently stopped taking pictures for some reason. You can still look at the pictures in memory but the camera doesn't seem to see through the lens anymore. It's only about 2 megapixels but if we could get it working I think it would work just fine for this project...

Tracy

No comments: