skip to main | skip to sidebar

Friday, September 26, 2008

Meeting today

Hey guys, I will bring to the meeting today: Newsprint, 1 sheet of Rives, markers, crayons, pencils, paint, ink, brushes, wire, tape, and wahtever else I think might be useful. :) See you at noon!
Posted by tracyworkman at 8:01 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Group 2 Apparatus discussion

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (23)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ▼  September (21)
      • Reminder
      • Final Project Decision and Progress
      • In-Class Project Discussion Sept. 22
      • Meeting today
      • Hey guys,I'm going to head over to Radio Shack tod...
      • Verbot 2
      • digital camera ideas
      • Verbot Analysis
      • verbot issue
      • camera trigger thingie
      • alternative robot
      • stuff for monday
      • Monday
      • Verbot arrives
      • Proposal
      • Sound-Sensitive Camera
      • equalizer t-shirt
      • Modify a Verbot?
      • modifying an existing robot
      • Recap
      • Welcome to our very own blog!

Contributors

  • Amanda D.
  • Basia
  • Kristi
  • tracyworkman