Monday, September 15, 2008

Verbot Analysis

I talked with my friend Jim tonight about our verbot and he looked over it without much hope. He said there were a few missing springs and maybe some other issues, but he'd have to look at it closer. I told him we ordered another one and he said to just wait it out to see if that one worked and if it didn't than he'd take a closer look at the verbots. Interestingly enough when I turned on the verbot (mind you I hadn't touched him since class) he now spazzes out. Lights flash, and he tries to move and that's about all he does now. I don't know what happend, but I figured if all else fails he could still be used to make art, just in short jittery motions :).
Hopefully the new verbot will work out. We'll see.

1 comment:

tracyworkman said...

that really makes me think that our problem is a loose connection. Probably somewhere from the C batteries to the board, or from the board to the motor...