Friday, September 19, 2008

digital camera ideas

What if instead of a sign that says "ring this bell (or whatever)", the sign said "DON'T ring this bell (or whatever)." Then we would be catching people in the act of breaking the rules so to speak... Just another idea...

Also, can whoever wrote down the brainstorming from Wed. type the major ideas in here? I think I've forgotten most of it already, and we wan't to get credit for it anyway. :)

2 comments:

Basia said...

That would probably work best outside the context of the Fine Arts college - aren't art students pretty good about not touching other people's stuff for fear of breaking their projects? Though I guess if it was clear there was nothing actually hurtable with the bell....

This kind of reminds me of how sometimes you get free samples or Halloween candy or whatnot left out with "take one" signs, and nobody ever actually only takes one. Though that would be harder to photograph, maybe, since most people I think would grab a handful of whatever and run. ;p

I like the whole social disobedience thing, though.

tracyworkman said...

I suppose that once we get the thing working we could try all sorts of different angles and then pick the one that we thought worked the best.... 'Course I still haven't gotten them though, I'll let you know when I do :)